||This course will provide the student with continued studies in blueprint reading. Topics will include specifications, fixture drawings, shop drawings and advanced isometrics.
- Identify plumbing abbreviations and symbols.
- Analyze sections, elevations, and details found on blueprint drawings.
- Break down sections, elevations, and details found on blueprint drawings.
- Interpret advanced isometric pipe drawings.
- Interpret and apply fixture/shop drawings and directions for installation.
- Explain the divisions found in specification books.
- Produce an accurate material estimate list from a set of blueprints.
- Demonstrate appriopriate knowledge and use of tools used in reading, interpreting, and estimating from blueprints.
- Demonstrate safe working habits.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional work habits that will be expected in the field.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines