||This course will provide the student with the opportunity to utilize the skills, techniques and procedures developed in previous coursework in a designated community service learning project. The student will perform community service under the supervision of an approved community partner.
- Explore community partners to match academic content with hands-on experience.
- Perform all tasks assigned by the approved community partner.
- Exhibit proper safety techniques and procedures.
- Demonstrate professionalism while performing industry standard plumbing skills.
- Develop analytical and deliberative skills.
- Develop collaborative and leadership skills.
- Evaluate personal and social assumptions, values, and beliefs.
- Express an enhanced sense of civic responsibility and connection.
- Produce a reflective portfolio effectively outlining the service learning experience.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional work habits.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines