||In this course students will meet with the instructor for the purpose of applying, demonstrating and reinforcing content in the concurrent courses being taken online.
|| PLBG1131 AND PLBG1133 AND PLBG1135 AND PLBG1137 AND PLBG1139 AND PLBG1141
- Identify various backflow devices.
- Demonstrate proper sizing of a water distribution system.
- Demonstrate proper sizing of a drainage, waste and vent system.
- Analyze blueprints and indicate basic legend markings.
- Reproduce an isometric drawing.
- Demonstrate understanding of a transit level.
- Describe and demonstrate use of a builder's level.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines