||This capstone course integrates the knowledge and concepts learned throughout the practical nursing curriculum. The student builds professional relationships by participating within the multidisciplinary health care team with minimal supervision. The student utilizes resources and critical thinking to solve problems and deliver nursing care to multiple patients with excellence.
|| PNSG1217 AND PNSG1214 AND PNSG1220 AND PNSG1223 AND PNSG1226 AND PNSG1232 AND PNSG1234
- Exemplify professional behavior.
- Provide safe, holistic care to multiple patients.
- Collaborate within a multidisciplinary team.
- Utilize critical thinking and available resources to solve problems.
- Defend ethical patient care.
- Provide patient care within the scope of the pracitcal nurse to multiple patients.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines