||This course covers snowmobile engine designs, component identification and engine service procedures, as well as snowmobile fuel systems and service.
- Demonstrate personal, social and ethical responsibility.
- Perform manufacturer tool usage.
- Utilize service information.
- Perform carburetor tuning and maintenance.
- Understand and repair snowmobile fuel systems.
- Diagnose fuel system malfunctions.
- Determine two-cycle and four-cycle engine conditions.
- Understand exhaust system designs.
- Understand two-cycle oil mixing procedures.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines