||This course is designed to prepare the student to write the national board exam administered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). A review of all course work presented in the program with an emphasis on the ARRT exam specifications will be presented.
- Summarize all program course work.
- Plan test taking strategies for the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists registry exam.
- Evaluate areas of strength and weakness with registry exam content specifications.
- Investigate registry exam content specification weakness and seek clarification.
- Identify the correct mathematical formulas for imaging technical factor selection problems.
- Solve mathematical problems used in various imaging technique selection processes.
- Write several mock registry exams and demonstrate progressive improvement.
- Assess readiness to take the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists national registry exam.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines