||This course covers working with the tools and equipment of the refrigeration trade. The student receives hands-on experience working with refrigeration tubing, refrigerators, freezers and operation of refrigeration and electrical Omnidata computer-operated simulators.
- Demonstrate lifting and shop safety practices.
- Demonstrate Omnidata refrigerator simulator.
- Demonstrate Simuair air conditioning simulator.
- Demonstrate shop management and administrative skills.
- Demonstrate hand tools and meters.
- Demonstrate tube joing skills.
- Demonstrate gas torch skills.
- Demonstrate soldering and brazing skills.
- Construct tube project.
- Demonstrate recovery and evacuation skills.
- Troubleshoot non-autodefrost system.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines