||This course covers refrigeration theory of domestic refrigeration and introduction theory to commercial refrigeration and residential heating and air conditioning equipment including controls and accessories.
- Operate Refrigeration/Air Conditioning Simulators.
- Recognize condensing methods.
- Recognize defrost methods.
- Recognize refrigeration evaporation methods.
- Recognize refrigerant metering methods.
- Recognize motor start and protection devices.
- Explain refrigerant system accessories.
- Explain refrigeration oil properties.
- Explain electrical temperature control methods.
- Recognize compression methods.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines