||In this course, projects, reports and discussions are coordinated to relate to the student's employment situation, which must be in an approved refrigeration or air conditioning occupation. A training agreement and an evaluation are required of each student.
||Completion of HVAC/R diploma.
- Show personal pride with a neat appearance.
- Demonstrate quality of work during on-the-job training.
- Exhibit dependability by showing up on time every day.
- Demonstrate a willingness to cooperate and be flexible.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Show initiative in doing more than the minimum required.
- Demonstrate the ability to produce a quantity of work.
- Exhibit good judgment.
- Demonstrate that practical field knowledge has been gained.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines