||This course is designed to cover the refrigeration piping and oil return in a grocery store setting. Students will learn about case controllers and temperature controls.
||Completion of HVAC/R diploma.
- Describe product visibility and customer access.
- Identify multiple refrigerated cases and temperatures used in supermarket applications.
- Describe how parallel rack systems operate.
- Analyze and describe controls and controllers used in supermarket refrigeration applications.
- Calculate and describe mechanical subcooling.
- Analyze display case airflow in refrigerated cases.
- Describe installation, service and maintenance of supermarket refrigeration cases.
- Explore new technology for supermarket refrigeration.
- Discuss the benefits of utilizing heat reclaim in supermarkets.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines