||This course is an introduction to concepts, strategies and technology for farm planning, economic accounting systems and marketing techniques.
- Perform competitive analysis.
- Develop short-term and long-term goals for farm enterprise.
- Research market opportunities.
- Develop farm product promotional materials for consumer direct sales.
- Compare consumer direct marketing techniques.
- Demonstrate knowledge of accounting and record-keeping systems.
- Apply sales and customer service techniques.
- Assess human resource strengths and weaknesses.
- Propose a business plan for a farm start-up enterprise.
- Use e-commerce tools.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines