||The Sustainable Food Production internship is supervised employment of students that extends classroom learning to the farm and relates to the students' educational or occupational goals. Students must complete the 26 SFP program credits to enroll.
|| SFP1100 AND SFP1200 AND SFP1301 AND SFP1302 AND SFP1303 AND SFP1304 AND SFP1400 AND SOC2222
- Apply basic natural science knowledge.
- Apply basic social science knowledge.
- Demonstrate knowledge of sustainability principles.
- Expose students to diversity of sustainable food production methods.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business management and marketing.
- Possess the skills to perform sustainable food production.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines