||This course will address the role of supervisor, manager and leader as a leader and facilitator of work teams. Topics will include planning work teams, creating effective team interaction, identifying characteristics of successful teams and demonstrating skills and behaviors of both team leader and team member.
- Describe the responsibility of a supervisor or leader as a facilitator and leader of work teams.
- Demonstrate skills of effective team leaders.
- Describe effective and ineffective behaviors needed for team success.
- Describe the stages of team growth.
- Plan a team meeting.
- Demonstrate team conflict management skills.
- Create a team assessment document.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of team members.
- Describe communication skills expected of team members.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines