||This course teaches students to identify the location and movements of skeletal muscles. Students will identify bones and boney landmarks. They will learn muscle origin and insertion using specific boney landmarks as points of anatomical reference. They will learn directional terms and terms of movement. Students will learn to identify and describe the movement of each muscle.
- Identify bones and boney landmarks.
- Define anatomical planes.
- Define and demonstrate terms of movements.
- Define and demonstrate directional terms.
- Identify muscles of the human body.
- Identify muscle attachments.
- Define and demonstrate muscle action.
- Outline the borders of specified muscles on an individual.
- Perform massage to each muscle.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines