||This off-road maintenance course is designed to train the student on techniques of proper maintenance of the off-road vehicle or boat. Students are encouraged to bring their personal recreational vehicle(s), use the up-to-date industry products that we offer or both. Trailer maintenance also will be covered. This is an excellent course for getting off-road equipment and boats ready for the coming winter or spring.
- Inspect cooling system for proper efficiency.
- Repair and maintain cooling system wear components.
- Perform drive unit lubrication replacement.
- Define drive unit lubrication procedures.
- Define cooling system repair procedures.
- Define fuel system maintenance procedures/components.
- Perform fuel system maintenance procedures.
- Define battery and cranking system maintenace procedures.
- Perform battery and cranking system maintenace procedures.
- Outline ignition system maintenance procedures.
- Perform ignition system maintenance.
- Identify trailer system maintenance procedures.
- Perform trailer system maintenance.
- Identify drive system wear points.
- Assess condition of/repair the drive system.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines