||This course prepares the student for the electronics-related courses that follow. The theory and operation of electricity and test instruments will be studied.
- Demonstrate shop equipment safety.
- Display professionalism.
- Utilize service literature.
- Explain the laws of electricity.
- Describe electrical circuits.
- Explain multi-meter usage.
- Perform multi-meter usage.
- Explain electrical components.
- Test electrical components.
- Explain electrical troubleshooting.
- Perform electrical troubleshooting.
- Repair wiring of a trailer so that all lights function as was originally intended by manufacturer.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines