||This course covers the application of information learned in the Fuel Systems II Theory course. Students will apply the theories of testing the operability of fuel systems of both two- and four-stroke engines. Included in this course will be practices of predelivery, inspection and troubleshooting, along with seasonal service requirements.
- Perform fuel system repair and service.
- Explain carburetor circuit operations.
- Demonstrate mechanical troubleshooting procedures.
- Rebuild carburetors according to manufacturer specifications.
- Test fuel pump pressures and vacuums.
- Test oil pumps for proper operation.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines