||This course covers the basics in many types of fuel systems used on current two- and four-cycle off-road/marine products. Training will be on most realms of models from high-performance to standard output recreational equipment. The incorporation of fuel distribution systems is studied, along with fuel make-up and its properties.
- Define fuel system vocabulary and meanings.
- Identify different designs of fuel systems.
- Define fuel system components.
- Explain carburetor circuit operations.
- Explain fuel pump operation.
- Identify different styles of carburetors.
- Identify various fuel injection designs.
- Identify different fuel injection principles.
- Explain basic fuel properties.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines