||This course covers the application of information learned in the Fuel Systems I Theory course. Students will apply the theories of testing the operability of the fuel systems of both two- and four-stroke engines. Included in this course will be practices of pre-delivery, inspection and troubleshooting, along with seasonal service requirements. This course is intended for the Marine student and will be focusing on marine equipment.
- Perform fuel system repair and service.
- Explain carburetor circuit operations.
- Demonstrate mechanical troubleshooting procedures.
- Rebuild carburetors according to manufacturer specifications.
- Test fuel pump pressures and vacuums.
- Test oil pumps for proper operation.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines