||This course applies the information learned in the Electrical Systems I Theory course. Students will test charging systems, ignition systems and starting systems for their proper functionality. Students will also be exposed to proper troubleshooting techniques for these systems.
- Perform electrical systems repair and service.
- Demonstrate product systematic troubleshooting.
- Perform ignition system repair.
- Perform proper multi-meter usage.
- Perform wire harness testing.
- Test alternator charging systems.
- Test two-stroke ignition systems for proper functionality.
- Test four-stroke ignition systems for proper functionality.
- Test cranking circuit systems for proper operation.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines