||This course applies the information learned in the Electrical Systems I Theory course. Students will test charging systems, ignition systems and starting systems for their proper operation. Students will also be exposed to proper troubleshooting techniques of these systems. This course is intended for the Marine program student and applies specifically to marine products.
- Perform electrical systems repair and service.
- Demonstrate product systematic troubleshooting.
- Perform ignition system repair.
- Perform proper multi-meter usage.
- Perform wire harness testing.
- Test battery charging systems.
- Test 2-stroke ignition systems for proper functionality.
- Test 4-stroke ignition systems for proper functionality.
- Test cranking systems for proper operation.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines