||This course covers the theory and service of hydraulic systems used on a wide range of off-road applications. Power steering and power trim and tilt systems service will be performed. System troubleshooting as well as component service will also be included in this course.
- Demonstrate shop equipment safety.
- Explain hydraulic fluid requirements.
- Explain pressure testing of hydraulic systems.
- Perform hydraulic pump inspection.
- Perform cylinder/piston inspection.
- Rebuild cylinders.
- Analyze wiring systems.
- Rebuild electric motors.
- Perform hydraulic system bleeding.
- Utilize service literature for procedural analysis.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines