||This course complements the "Character Design and Creation" course by training students to add skeletal structures to character models. Students learn the techniques involved with the creation of a character set-up, developing character rigs and skeletal structures used in the character animation pipeline. The main goal of character rigging is to prepare a modeled character for motion without the animator needing to know the details of the character's set-up.
|| VGAM1122 AND VGAM1133 AND CSCI1120 AND ART1108 AND ART1113
- Utilize script syntax.
- Integrate the user interface (UI).
- Develop and implement character rigs.
- Create custom script files.
- Implement troubleshooting techniques for UI.
- Develop and implement skeletal structures.
- Implement troubleshooting techniques for programming structures.
- Implement troubleshooting techniques for script files.
- Customize the UI.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines