||This course provides students with an understanding of mobile game development and game assets creation for use in mobile devices. Students develop models, textures, animations and effects with a focus on working within the limitations of mobile hardware. This course will focus on developing high-quality game assets while using minimal resources as well as learning to solve technical problems through inventive game art techniques.
|| VGAM2111 AND VGAM2122 AND VGAM2133 AND VGAM2144 AND VGAM2155
- Define mobile hardware constraints.
- Develop 3D model geometry for mobile hardware.
- Implement texture techniques for limited hardware.
- Execute animation techniques for limited hardware.
- Generate geometry to support visual effects for limited hardware.
- Generate texture to support visual effects for limited hardware.
- Generate animations for limited hardware.
- Integrate and define assets management techniques.
- Participate productively in team content review and integration.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines