||In this course, students will be introduced to the foundational concepts necessary for a career in Web design. Students will explore the Web Design & Development program, research career paths and review technical skills needed to succeed in the field. Students will explore the foundational components of design as they apply to the Web design field.
- Explain academic program outcomes.
- Complete self-assessment of skills, interests and personality.
- Specify education and career goals.
- Describe design processes.
- Identify Web standards.
- Identify design standards.
- Use teamwork to solve design challenges.
- Explore creative problem-solving, brainstorming and prototyping techniques.
- Summarize design software.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines