||In this course, students will be introduced to the foundational concepts necessary for a career in Web development. Students will review technical skills needed to succeed in the field. Students will explore the foundational components of development and programming as they apply to the Web development field.
- Demonstrate basic development concepts.
- Analyze the nature and scope of a development project.
- Identify client-side and server-side development environments.
- Demonstrate proper programming logic.
- Demonstrate proper programming syntax.
- Summarize control structures.
- Apply appropriate strategies to solve problems.
- Use teamwork to solve development challenges.
- Summarize Web development software.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines