||This course teaches application development for mobile operating systems and the Web. Focus will be on the creation of Web and platform-specific mobile applications. User experience design, user interface design, data access and Internet connectivity will be employed to create effective mobile applications.
- Identify similarities and differences between Web and mobile application development.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of various platforms.
- Accurately assess end user requirements.
- Identify the process for deployment of mobile applications.
- Develop effective user interfaces for mobile devices.
- Create low-fidelity prototypes to test design concepts.
- Create high-fidelity prototypes to test application implementation.
- Design, develop and deploy an application to fulfill end user needs.
- Demonstrate effective use of mobile technologies to build mobile applications.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines