||Web applications are comprehensive websites that utilize multiple client and server-side tools and technologies. Students will use the knowledge learned in previous classes to develop server-side programs used to create and manipulate Web applications, files, email, and databases. Students will utilize project-planning skills and problem-solving techniques to design and develop effective applications.
- Utilize project planning methodologies.
- Utilize problem-solving techniques across multiple server-side tools.
- Analyze advanced coding techniques with PHP and MySQL.
- Analyze and apply appropriate server-side application development tools.
- Understand and develop Perl-Compatible Regular Expressions.
- Utilize PHP and MySQL to process forms, manipulate files, and process email.
- Utilize PHP and MySQL to manage users and sessions.
- Troubleshoot programming errors using effective error-handling methodologies.
- Develop dynamic web applications using server-side and client-side technologies.
|MnTC goal areas:
« back to course outlines