The Fire Training Classes will prepare firefighters and rescue personnel to meet the demands of today's emergency services. Classes can be customized to meet your department's needs.
Contact Denice Brewer at 218.299.6576 for more information.
Fire Training Classes:
- NFPA 1001 Firefighter I & II Standard for Firefighter Professional Qualifications
- NFPA 472 Standard for Competence of Responders to Hazardous Materials/Weapons of Mass Destruction Incidents
- NFPA 1002 Standard for Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator Professional Qualifications
- NFPA 1006/1670 Standard for Technical Rescuer Professional Qualifications & Standard on Operations and Training for Technical Search and Rescue Incidents
- NFPA 1021 Standard for Fire Officer Professional Qualifications
- NFPA 1041 Standard for Fire Service Instructor Professional Qualifications
- NFPA 1033 Standard for Professional Qualifications for Fire Investigator
- National Fire Academy
Emergency Medical Classes:
- First Aid
- EMR (First Responder)